Appointment Option 1
This option is for customers who only need a quick visit which
may be to pick up product brochures, collect or return samples or to collect or return goods.
When you arrive for your appointment
- Call showroom to let them know you are here & walk to the doors and wait to be let in.
- When you enter, please go to the clean & protect station to sanitise your hands. Whilst you are doing this, your kitchen expert will lock the showroom doors to make sure that no one else can enter for the duration of your visit.
- At the clean & protect station, there will be gloves readily available for you to put on before proceeding to the showroom.
- There will also be masks available that you can wear if you feel more comfortable. Your kitchen expert can also wear a mask at your request.
COLLECT / DROP OFF
- On entering the showroom, please be mindful of the taped out safe areas. Your Kitchen expert will be stood at a safe distance to answer any questions you have.
DISPOSE & CLEAN
- Once you leave the showroom, please dispose of your gloves and masks. The surfaces will be cleaned down thoroughly before the next appointment.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
We have implemented a booking system to help you book an appointment to speak with the team face to face
and have a look around the showroom to be inspired for your next project!